6 Days, Amboseli, Lake Naivasha & Masai Mara Kenya Safari Tour
- Amboseli National park is one of the premier national parks in Kenya which offers the spectacular backdrop of Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain in Tanzania.
- Amboseli is one of the best parks in Africa to experience large herds of elephants up close.
- Predators like Lion, Cheetah, Leopard, Jackal and Hyena are also available in the park with large grazers and birds like Flamingos can also be seen.
- Lots of grazers can be seen like impala, Thomson’s Gazelle, Grants Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Buffalo…
- Attractions at Amboseli; Observation hill (Immerse yourself with the beautiful landscape of Amboseli), Snow-caped Peak of Mt. Kilimanjaro, Birdlife including flocks of Flamingos in the swamps, Big Four; Lion, Leopard, Elephant and Buffalo can be spotted at Amboseli.
- Lake Naivasha is the only fresh water lake at the Great Rift Valley.
- Hippopotamus, Thomson Gazelle, Giraffe, Buffalo, Zebra, Impala, Common Waterbuck and different bird species can be seen at Lake Naivasha
- Masai Mara Game Reserve is Kenya’s popular tourist attraction because of its highest wildlife concentration per kilometer, Big Five and yearly wildebeest migration.
- Attractions at Masai Mara Game Reserve; the Mara River Hosts Hippopotamus and Nile Crocodiles – this is where the annual wildebeest migration happens, Masaai Tribe colorful and one of the tribe that has preserved its culture for centuries, Landscape the grassland is dotted with hundreds of studded trees and that’s the meaning of “Mara”.
Wildlife you could see while on safari
- Nocturnal Porcupine
- Thomson’s Gazelle
- Over 600 recorded bird species
- Spotted Hyena
- Wild Dogs
- Dik- dik
- Lesser Kudu
- Common Waterbuck
DAY 1 : Nairobi – Amboseli National Park
0730 Hrs Depart Nairobi for Amboseli National Park via the Nairobi – Mombasa road.
The morning drive takes you via typical African savanna country dotted with local homesteads and colourful Masai herdsmen grazing their cattle.Arrival at the Amboseli in time for lunch.
Take an afternoon rest before venturing into the park for the scheduled afternoon game viewing drive whereby we shall search for elephant, giraffe, zebra, lion, cheetah, warthog, ostrich and many more. The snow capped Mount Kilimanjaro peak will dominate the background while we marvel at the beautiful scenery and wildlife.
Dinner and overnight at your safari lodge or camp.
DAY 2: Amboseli National Park
After an early breakfast depart for amid morning game drive viewing returning to the lodge for a hot Lunch and rest as you await for the Afternoon game drive. game viewing drive within park till late afternoon.
Dinner and overnight will be at your Amboseli safari lodge or camp.
DAY 3: Amboseli – Lake Naivasha
We leave early from the Amboseli with an exit game drive.
The drive to the Lake Naivasha on a smooth tarmac is long and scenic . Along the way we shall view coffee and tea plantations that canopy the red volcanic soils of the central highlands.We shall stop to marvel at the sheer drop of the Great Rift Valley escarpment. Lunch at your Naivasha hotel .
Spend your afternoon exploring Lake Naivasha and spot exotic bird species , hippos etc on a boat ride.
Dinner and over night at Your Naivasha hotel.
DAY 4 : Lake Naivasha – Masai Mara Game Reserve
After breakfast depart for Masai Mara through the beautiful Masai land with homesteads and cattle herds. Arrive at the Masai Mara with game viewing en-route in time for lunch at your lodge or camp. You shall freshen up before proceeding on an afternoon game drive viewing
Overnight at your lodge/ tented camp
DAY 5: Masai Mara
Depart for an early morning game drive then return to lodge for breakfast. We shall carry picnic lunches and spend the day at the Mara game reserve on game spotting drive. The Masai Mara eco-system hosts the highest concentration of wild animals per sq. km. than any other national park in the east African region. Our picnic lunches will be at the Mara river crossing as we watch the hippos and crocodiles.
Later return for overnight at the lodge or camp.
DAY 6: Masai Mara – Nairobi
Your last day on safari!
Early Morning game drive viewing back to the lodge or camp for breakfast and later depart for Nairobi with game drive viewing en-route with Lunch stop over at the Narok town
proceed to arrive in the late afternoon.
Safari Wildlife Gallery
|Peak season ( July – Oct)
|2 persons||$ 1360||$ 1510||$ 1810|
|4 persons||$ 1090||$ 1230||$ 1530|
|6 persons||$ 1010||$ 1140||$ 1440|
|Single room Supplement||$ 240||$ 360||$ 430|
High Season ( Nov – Mar )
|2 persons||$ 1300||$ 1430||$ 1600|
|4 persons||$ 1000||$ 1150||$ 1320|
|6 persons||$ 950||$ 1060||$ 1240|
|Single room Supplement||$ 135||$ 170||$ 330|
|Low season ( April – June )
|2 persons||$ 1260||$ 1300||$ 1400|
|4 persons||$ 1000||$ 1030||$ 1120|
|6 persons||$ 900||$ 940||$ 1030|
|Single Room Supplement||–||–||–|
- All park entrance fee.
- Service of a English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Full board Accommodation at the lodges (Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner)
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Transport in a safari mini van with pop-up roof.
- Bottled drinking water on safari.
- Bottled drinks
- Things of personal nature