4 Days 3 Nights; Tsavo East, Amboseli, Tsavo West, Mombasa Safari
- Tsavo East National Park is one of the largest wildlife parks in Kenya.
- Large herds of dust-red elephants can be seen all over the park
- Home predators like Lion, Cheetah, Leopard, Serval Cats, Jackal among others
- Lots of grazers can be seen like impala, Thomson’s Gazelle, Grants Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Buffalo…
- Abundant Bird life over 500 species recorded
- Attractions at Tsavo East National Park; the Yatta Plateau (300 Kilometers), Aruba Dam (attracts many animals & birds), Mudanda Rock, Lugard Falls (series of white water rapids on the Galana River)
- Amboseli National park is one of the premier national parks in Kenya which offers the spectacular backdrop of Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain in Tanzania.
- Attractions at Amboseli; Observation hill (Immerse yourself with the beautiful landscape of Amboseli), Snow-caped Peak of Mt. Kilimanjaro, Birdlife including flocks of Flamingos in the swamps, Big Four; Lion, Leopard, Elephant and Buffalo can be spotted at Amboseli.
- Tsavo West National Park ecosystem comprises of open grasslands, scrublands, and Acacia woodlands, belts of riverine vegetation and rocky ridges including the Poacher’s Lookout where visitors can see the teeming herds in the plains below
- Attractions at Tsavo West; Mzima Springs, the Shetani lava flows, Taita Hills
Wildlife you could see while on safari
- Thomson’s Gazelle
- 500 recorded bird species
- Spotted Hyena
Day 1: Mombasa – Tsavo East national park
0730 Hrs :Pick up from your hotel and drive along the Mombasa-Nairobi highway through semi-arid country to the Tsavo East National Park and enter the park through Buchuma . You will start game viewing for animals on entry into the park as you concentrate on the direction of your accommodation lodge/camp. Tsavo East National Park is one of the world’s greatest Wildlife Sanctuaries noted for its vast red elephant herds, lions, leopards, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo and other plain game. Lunch time will get you at your lodge or tented camp .
After lunch you shall proceed for a late afternoon game drive when animals resume after the days heat lull.
Dinner and overnight at your Lodge or tented camp.
Day 2: Tsavo East – Amboseli national park
An early date with nature …. !!!!!!! we will start the day with an early breakfast before setting off for Amboseli with a short exit game viewing drive. Arrive Amboseli National Park with game viewing en-route to the lodge or camp for lunch. Afternoon games drive viewing for animals within the park which is famous for its scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, which dominates the landscape, and open plains.
Kilimanjaro also offers a scenic background for animal photography.
Dinner and overnight at the Lodge or Camp
Day 3: Amboseli – Tsavo West national park
After Pre-breakfast exit Amboseli national park. with game viewing drive en route .
Enter the scenic Tsavo West national park and commence game viewing drives with a visit of Mzima Springs, where you will see under water hippos and fish in a crystalline clear water. There are possibilities of seeing crocodiles and monkeys arriving at the Lodge/Camp in time for lunch. After lunch relax within the Lodge/Camp. Game drive in the afternoon with a visit to the rhino sanctuary whereby you will see the black rhino, zebra, giraffe, buffalo, leopard, impala, etc. Return to your lodge lodge or camp for dinner and overnight
Day 4: Tsavo West – Mombasa
Early morning game drives before breakfast. See the beautiful sceneries of Tsavo West National Park. Return to the lodge for breakfast then depart with the last game drive viewing en route to Voi for lunch at Zomeni lion hill . Later proceed to Mombasa arriving in the late afternoon drop off at your respective beach hotel or residence.
Safari Wildlife Gallery
|Peak season ( Jul – Oct )
|2 persons||$ 730||$ 770||$ 1000|
|4 persons||$ 560||$ 600||$ 840|
|6 persons||$ 550||$ 570||$ 780|
|Single room Supplement||$ 90||$ 110||$ 180|
High Season ( Nov – Mar )
|2 persons||$ 720||$ 750||$ 970|
|4 persons||$ 550||$ 590||$ 810|
|6 persons||$ 500||$ 530||$ 750|
|Single room Supplement||$ 70||$ 90||$ 170|
|Low season ( April – June)
|2 persons||$ 680||$ 710||$ 840|
|4 persons||$ 510||$ 540||$ 670|
|6 persons||$ 470||$ 490||$ 630|
|Single Room Supplement||–||–||–|
- All park entrance fee.
- Service of a English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Full board Accommodation at the lodges(Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner)
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Transport in a safari mini van with pop-up roof.
- Bottled drinking water on safari.
- Bottled drinks
- Things of personal nature.