4 Days, 3 Nights; Lake Nakuru & Masai Mara Safari Trip
- Lake Nakuru is world’s popular attraction site for bird watching with rhino sanctuary and big cats like lion and leopard.
- Masai Mara Game Reserve is Kenya’s popular tourist attraction because of its highest wildlife concentration per kilometer, Big Five and yearly wildebeest migration.
- Abundant Bird life over 450 species recorded
- Attractions at Masai Mara Game Reserve; the Mara River Hosts Hippopotamus and Nile Crocodiles – this is where the annual wildebeest migration happens, Masaai Tribe colorful and one of the tribe that has preserved its culture for centuries, Landscape the grassland is dotted with hundreds of studded trees and that’s the meaning of “Mara”
Wildlife you could see while on safari
- Thomson’s Gazelle
- Over 600 recorded bird species
- Spotted Hyena
- Silver Back Jackal
- Beisa Oryx
- Black Rhinocerous
Day 1: Nairobi – Lake Nakuru
0730 hrs :Pick up from your Nairobi Hotel
Depart Nairobi for the Nakuru National park with an easy scenic sightseeing drive via the great rift valley escarpment with views of awesome scenery . There shall be some stops to see the dramatic fall of the great rift valley escarpment. Along the route you shall also catch glimpses of the Lakes Naivasha and Elementeita. Arrive Nakuru with game drive viewing en-route to the lodge or camp for lunch. Afternoon game drive viewing to Kenya’s first rhino sanctuary and one of the largest concentrations of black rhinoceros in the world a large population of white rhino.. Also of interest is an area of 188 km around the lake fenced off as a sanctuary to protect Rothschild giraffes. Other animals are lion, leopard and large pythons hiding in the dense woodlands which may occasionally be seen crossing roads or dangling from trees. Others game include Thomson’s and Grant gazelle, the long- eared leaf-nosed bat, Columbus monkey, rock hyrax, hippo, and waterbuck; Impala, striped hyena, bat- eared fox, wildcat, reed -buck and golden cat.
Dinner and overnight at your lodge or camp.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru-Masai Mara
Early morning breakfast . After breakfast leave Lake Nakuru for Masai Mara arriving through the beautiful Masai land arriving in time for lunch . Afternoon game drive through the park in search of the Lion, Cheetah, Elephant,Buffalo. The Mara is magnificent, home to Kenya’s richest concentration of wildlife, and regarded by many travelers as an essential stop on any tour of Africa. When westerners think of Africa and safari, this is place they imagine – golden grassland plains pocked with acacia, wildebeests, zebras, lions, and jackals bound by together by the cycle of life and death.
Dinner and overnight at your lodge or camp
Day 3: Masai Mara
The Masai Mara Game reserve remains the most exciting wildlife Eco-system in the world. You shall spend the day at this reserve that hosts the highest concentration of wild animals than any other park in the region. The scenic appeal of its moderate climate and diversity of wild game species makes it a one stop shop for game viewing activities.We will transverse the reserve on unlimited missions of encountering the big five and more of the lesser game. Game drives are flexible, you shall have your picnic lunch at the banks of Mara river as you watch the migration of the wildebeest . When you are exhausted with game viewing return with game en-route to the lodge.
Dinner and overnight at your lodge or camp
Day 4: Masai Mara – Nairobi
Early Morning breakfast at your camp exit the park for Nairobi with game drive viewing en-route.Depart for Nairobi with lunch stop on the way. Arrive Nairobi in the late afternoon . Drop off at the Nairobi airport , hotel or residence.
Wildlife Safari Gallery
|Peak season ( Jul – Oct)
|2 persons||$ 1015||$ 1100||$ 1440|
|4 persons||$ 890||$ 950||$ 1270|
|6 persons||$ 830||$ 860||$ 1220|
|Single room Supplement||$ 140||$ 180||$ 360|
High Season ( Nov – Mar)
|2 persons||$ 940||$ 995||$ 1080|
|4 persons||$ 750||$ 830||$ 910|
|6 persons||$ 740||$ 800||$ 880|
|Single room Supplement||$ 130||$ 150||$ 220|
|Low season ( April- Jun)
|2 persons||$ 850||$ 890||$ 950|
|4 persons||$ 680||$ 715||$ 780|
|6 persons||$ 625||$ 680||$ 730|
|Single Room Supplement||–||–||–|
- All park entrance fee.
- Service of a English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Full board Accommodation at the lodges (Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner)
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Transport in a safari mini van with pop-up roof.
- Bottled drinking water on safari.
- Bottled drinks
- Things of personal nature