3 Days Tsavo East & Tsavo West National Park Safari
- Tsavo East National Park is one of the largest wildlife parks in Kenya.
- Large herds of dust-red elephants can be seen all over the park
- Home predators like Lion, Cheetah, Leopard, Serval Cats, Jackal among others
- Lots of grazers can be seen like impala, Thomson’s Gazelle, Grants Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Buffalo…
- Abundant Bird life over 500 species recorded
- Attractions at Tsavo East National Park; the Yatta Plateau (300 Kilometers), Aruba Dam (attracts many animals & birds), Mudanda Rock, Lugard Falls (series of white water rapids on the Galana River)
- Tsavo West National Park is more scenic
Wildlife you could see while on safari
- Thomson’s Gazelle
- 500 recorded bird species
- Spotted Hyena
DAY 1: MOMBASA – TSAVO EAST (120 kms, Appr 2.5 hrs)
Early morning pick up from Kenya beach resort the safari journey is via the “explorers” route – Mombasa – Nairobi highway. The 120km – 2hrs dawn journey takes us to the southern entry point of the Tsavo East where we stop briefly for refreshments ( optional). We commence game viewing drives on entry at the Tsavo east National park. En-route to your lodge for lunch . An afternoon game viewing drive is scheduled later in the day. This game viewing drive takes us on the trails of the big five with magnificent views of the African sunset.
Overnight at your Tsavo east safari lodge/ tented camp.
Meal Plan: Lunch, Dinner.
DAY 2: TSAVO EAST – WEST (70 kms, Appx 1-hrs)
Dawn finds us set and ready for our early morning game and sight-seeing tour.Back to the lodge for breakfast . A relaxed mid-morning game viewing drive shall follow. Later we shall proceed to the Tsavo west national park where among the activities is a visit to the rhino sanctuary.
Overnight at your Tsavo west safari lodge/ tented camp.
Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
DAY 3: TSAVO WEST – MOMBASA (240 kms, Appr 5 hrs)
Out with the sunrise for a pre-breakfast game viewing drive Nature is at its best with the predators out for the hunt and the grazers browsing the soft, dewy vegetation. We shall venture out again… this time to visit the Mzima Springs with more game viewing en-route. At the Mzima springs , we disembark and marvel at the underground source of sparkling clear waters and the surrounding greenery……, “A welcome reprieve in this semi-desert terrain” We view hippos, crocodiles, exotic fish and unique migratory birds.
Later depart the Tsavo west for the Kenya coast and beaches Arrive in the late afternoon. Drop off at your beach resort or Mombasa airport.
|Peak season ( July – Oct )
|2 persons||$ 500||$ 530||$ 700|
|4 persons||$ 400||$ 420||$ 580|
|6 persons||$ 350||$ 370||$ 540|
|Single room Supplement||$ 70||$ 80||$ 160|
High Season ( Nov – Mar)
|2 persons||$ 500||$ 510||$ 660|
|4 persons||$ 370||$ 400||$ 550|
|6 persons||$ 330||$ 350||$ 500|
|Single room Supplement||$ 70||$ 80||$ 140|
|Low season ( April – Jun )
|2 persons||$ 480||$ 495||$ 570|
|4 persons||$ 370||$ 380||$ 460|
|6 persons||$ 320||$ 330||$ 410|
|Single Room Supplement||–||–||–|
- All park entrance fee.
- Service of a English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Full board Accommodation at the lodges(Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner)
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Transport in a safari mini van with pop-up roof.
- Bottled drinking water on safari.
- Bottled drinks
- Things of personal nature