3 Days, 2 Nights; Tsavo East and Amboseli Safari Tour
- Tsavo East National Park is one of the largest wildlife parks in Kenya.
- Large herds of dust-red elephants can be seen all over the park
- Home predators like Lion, Cheetah, Leopard, Serval Cats, Jackal among others
- Lots of grazers can be seen like impala, Thomson’s Gazelle, Grants Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Buffalo…
- Abundant Bird life over 500 species recorded
- Attractions at Tsavo East National Park; the Yatta Plateau (300 Kilometers), Aruba Dam (attracts many animals & birds), Mudanda Rock, Lugard Falls (series of white water rapids on the Galana River)
- Amboseli National Park is famous for large herds of elephants in a backdrop of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s largest mountain.
- Attractions at Amboseli; Observation hill (Immerse yourself with the beautiful landscape of Amboseli), Snow-caped Peak of Mt. Kilimanjaro, Birdlife including flocks of Flamingos in the swamps, Big Four; Lion, Leopard, Elephant and Buffalo can be spotted at Amboseli.
Wildlife you could see while on safari
- Thomson’s Gazelle
- Over 600 recorded bird species
- Spotted Hyena
DAY 1 : Mombasa – Tsavo East National Park
Start from your Mombasa beach ,airport or residence and proceed on your Kenya wildlife safari tour via the Mombasa-Nairobi highway.
The 2hrs safari drive takes us to Bachuma gate which is on the southern entry of Tsavo east national park. There shall be a brief stop for refreshments at the park gate.
Commence game viewing drives on entry in search of elephant, lion, zebra, giraffe, Buffallo, cheetah, antelopes, Kudu, ostrich and many more.
Lunch at your lodge or camp. Relax while awaiting for the afternoon game viewing drive when the wild comes alive after the midday heat.
We shall go out for more game hunting in the park while we enjoy the scenery and as we take in the splendor that the African sunset immense the savanna .
Your expert safari driver guide shall take you through the Tsavo East national parks tracks returning to your safari lodge or tented camp for dinner and overnight.
DAY 2 : Tsavo East – Amboseli national park.
Early morning game viewing followed by breakfast then proceed to Amboseli National Park.
On arrival, make a game drive en route to your lodge or camp for lunch . Relax for few hours awaiting for the afternoon game viewing.
Amboseli national park is the home of Elephants, Wildebeest, Buffalo’s, Gazelles, Lions, Cheetahs, Zebra, monkey families and different bird species.
In the early evening, the clouds clear, exposing the snow –capped dome of Mount Kilimanjaro.
Dinner and overnight at you lodge or tented camp.
DAY 3: Amboseli – Mombasa
The African sunrise and emergence of the Mount Kilimanjaro peaks from the clouds is dramatic (weather permitting)
We shall marvel at this awesome sight as we enjoy breakfast. Depart the Amboseli with a short exit game viewing drive.
Continue on to Mombasa with a stop over at Voi for lunch. Arrive Mombasa in the late afternoon or early evening .
Drop off at your respective Beach hotel or residence.
Safari Wildlife Gallery
|2 persons||$ 510||$ 530||$ 690|
|4 persons||$ 400||$ 410||$ 580|
|6 persons||$ 350||$ 370||$ 530|
|Single room supplement||$ 70||$ 90||$ 160|
|2 persons||$ 490||$ 510||$ 660|
|4 persons||$ 380||$ 400||$ 550|
|6 persons||$ 330||$ 350||$ 510|
|Single room supplement||$ 50||$ 70||$ 120|
|2 persons||$ 470||$ 495||$ 590|
|4 persons||$ 360||$ 380||$ 500|
|6 persons||$ 310||$ 330||$ 430|
- All park entrance fee.
- Service of a English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Full board accommodation at the lodges (Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner)
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Transport in a safari mini van with pop-up roof.
- Bottled drinking water on safari.
- Bottled drinks
- Things of personal nature.