3 Days, 2 Nights; Masai Mara Safari Tour
- Masai Mara Game Reserve is Kenya’s popular tourist attraction because of its highest wildlife concentration per kilometer, Big Five and yearly wildebeest migration.
- Masai Mara is a renowned park that offers wonderful wildlife viewing throughout the year
- Home predators like Lion, Cheetah, Leopard, Serval Cats, Jackal among others
- Lots of grazers can be seen like impala, Thomson’s Gazelle, Grants Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Buffalo…
- Abundant Bird life over 450 species recorded
- Attractions at Masai Mara Game Reserve; the Mara River Hosts Hippopotamus and Nile Crocodiles – this is where the annual wildebeest migration happens, Masaai Tribe colorful and one of the tribe that has preserved its culture for centuries, Landscape the grassland is dotted with hundreds of studded trees and that’s the meaning of “Mara”
Wildlife you could see while on safari
- Thomson’s Gazelle
- Over 600 recorded bird species
- Spotted Hyena
- Silver Back Jackal
- Beisa Oryx
- Black Rhinocerous
DAY 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara
0700hrs: pick up from your respective Nairobi hotel , residence or airport
Depart for Masai Mara safari journey takes us through the agriculturally rich central highlands of Kenya with views of coffee, tea and subsistence farmlands.
There shall be a stop over to view the the Great Rift Valley escarpment before descending to its floors and Masai country.
Arrive at our lodge or camp for lunch. We relax as we await for an afternoon game viewing drive.
Dinner and overnight shall be at your Lodge or camp.
DAY 2: Masai Mara
The Masai Mara Game reserve remains the most exciting wildlife eco-system in the world.
You shall spend the day at this reserve that hosts the highest concentration of wild animals than any other park in the region.
The scenic appeal of its moderate climate and diversity of wild game species makes it a one stop shop for wildlife viewing activities.
We will transverse the reserve on unlimited missions of encountering the big five and more of the lesser game.
Game drives are flexible, you shall have your picnic lunch near Mara River after watching hippopotamus basking outside the river with Nile Crocodile or the migration of the wildebeest (July – October).
When you are exhausted with game viewing return with game en-route to the lodge.
Dinner and overnight at your lodge or camp
DAY 3: Masai – Nairobi
Early morning breakfast with an exit wildlife viewing drive as you depart for Nairobi with lunch stop on the way.
Arrive Nairobi in the late afternoon.
Drop off at the Nairobi airport, hotel or residence.
Safari Wildlife Gallery
|Peak season ( Jul – Oct )
|2 persons||$ 660||$ 710||$ 920|
|4 persons||$ 550||$ 600||$ 800|
|6 persons||$ 520||$ 550||$ 760|
|Single room Supplement||$ 20||$ 80||$ 200|
High Season ( Nov – Mar )
|2 persons||$ 620||$ 670||$ 750|
|4 persons||$ 540||$ 580||$ 660|
|6 persons||$ 520||$ 550||$ 640|
|Single room Supplement||$ 45||$ 60||$ 80|
|Low season ( April- Jun )
|2 persons||$ 560||$ 600||$ 620|
|4 persons||$ 450||$ 480||$ 500|
|6 persons||$ 420||$ 450||$ 470|
|Single Room Supplement||–||–||–|
- All park entrance fee.
- Service of a English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Full board Accommodation at the lodges(Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner)
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Transport in a safari mini van with pop-up roof.
- Bottled drinking water on safari.
- Bottled drinks
- Things of personal nature.