3 Day Tour Amboseli National Park
- Amboseli National park is one of the premier national parks in Kenya which offers the spectacular backdrop of Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain in Tanzania.
- Amboseli is one of the best parks in Africa to experience large herds of elephants up close.
- Predators like Lion, Cheetah, Leopard, Jackal and Hyena are also available in the park with large grazers and birds like Flamingos can also be seen.
- Lots of grazers can be seen like impala, Thomson’s Gazelle, Grants Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Buffalo…
- Attractions at Amboseli; Observation hill (Immerse yourself with the beautiful landscape of Amboseli), Snow-caped Peak of Mt. Kilimanjaro, Birdlife including flocks of Flamingos in the swamps, Big Four; Lion, Leopard, Elephant and Buffalo can be spotted at Amboseli.
Wildlife you could see while on safari
- Nocturnal Porcupine
- Thomson’s Gazelle
- Over 600 recorded bird species
- Spotted Hyena
- Wild Dogs
- Dik- dik
- Lesser Kudu
Day 1: Nairobi- Amboseli National Park
0730 Hrs leave Nairobi early in the morning for the Amboseli National Park via the Nairobi – Mombasa road. The morning drive takes you via typical African savanna country dotted with local homesteads and colourful Masai herdsmen grazing their cattle.Arrival at the Amboseli in time for lunch.
Take an afternoon rest before venturing into the park for the scheduled afternoon game viewing drive whereby we shall search for elephant, giraffe, zebra, lion, cheetah, warthog, ostrich and many more. The snow capped Mount Kilimanjaro peak will dominate the background while we marvel at the beautiful scenery and wildlife.
Dinner and overnight at your safari lodge or camp.
Day 2: Amboseli National Park.
After an early breakfast depart for amid morning game drive viewing with . return to the lodge for a hot Lunch and an afternoon rest as you await for the Afternoon game drive. game viewing drive within park till late afternoon.
Dinner and overnight at at your Lodge or Camp.
Day 3: Amboseli National Park – Nairobi.
Early pre-breakfast game viewing drive in search of the predators and grazers.Breakfast shall follow at your lodge .
Depart for Nairobi with game en-route arrive in the early afternoon.
Safari Wildlife Gallery
Mid level lodge: AA Amboseli lodge .
|Peak season ( Jul – Oct )
|2 persons||$ 575||$ 600||$ 710|
|4 persons||$ 430||$ 575||$ 600|
|6 persons||$ 400||$ 420||$ 525|
|Single room Supplement||$ 30||$ 45||$ 150|
High Season ( Nov – Mar )
|2 persons||$ 540||$ 550||$ 650|
|4 persons||$ 430||$ 430||$ 530|
|6 persons||$ 400||$ 400||$ 500|
|Single room Supplement||$ 60||$ 85||$ 160|
|Low season ( April- Jun )
|2 persons||$ 525||$ 540||$ 620|
|4 persons||$ 410||$ 420||$ 500|
|6 persons||$ 370||$ 370||$ 450|
|Single Room Supplement||–||–||–|
- All park entrance fee.
- Service of a English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Full board Accommodation at the lodges(Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner)
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Transport in a safari mini van with pop-up roof.
- Bottled drinking water on safari.
- Bottled drinks
- Things of personal nature