2 Days, 1 Night: Tsavo East Mombasa Safari
- Tsavo East National Park is one of the largest wildlife parks in Kenya.
- Large herds of dust-red elephants can be seen all over the park
- Home predators like Lion, Cheetah, Leopard, Serval Cats, Jackal among others
- Lots of grazers can be seen like impala, Thomson’s Gazelle, Grants Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Buffalo…
- Abundant Bird life over 500 species recorded
- Attractions at Tsavo East National Park; the Yatta Plateau (300 Kilometers), Aruba Dam (attracts many animals & birds), Mudanda Rock, Lugard Falls (series of white water rapids on the Galana River)
Wildlife you could see while on safari
- Thomson’s Gazelle
- 500 recorded bird species
- Spotted Hyena
Day 1 – Mombasa – Tsavo East – 2 hrs drive
Meal Plan: Lunch, Dinner.
Pick up in the morning and drive along the main Mombasa-Nairobi highway through semi-arid country to the Tsavo East National Park and enter the park through Buchuma Gate. Commence game viewing drive as your enter the park.
Tsavo East is known for its maneless lions and red-dust elephants. We will be searching for red-dust Elephants, Buffalo, Giraffe, Zebra, Antelope, Warthog, Lion, Cheetah etc.
We shall visit the Aruba Dam as it has high concentration of wild animals drinking water. Hippopotamus and crocodile can also be spotted here.
Arrive at your lodge or camp in time for lunch and relax till later in the afternoon where we proceed for another game drive. Wildlife are more active early in the morning and later in the afternoon.
Overnight at your safari lodge or tented camp.
Day 2 – Tsavo East – Mombasa
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch.
Early morning game drive to catch up the African sunrise in the Savanna! Best time to photograph nature with the first light. Predators are looking to hunt down their meal while grazers keeping an eye on predators. Wonders of nature will never seize.
Return for breakfast at the lodge.
Go for more wildlife viewing, sightseeing in the wilderness of Tsavo and photographing the beauty of nature.
Depart for Mombasa after lunch in one of the safari lodges.
Arriving in the late afternoon.
Safari Wildlife Gallery
Luxury lodges : Satao camp
Standard lodges : Aruba lodge
|Peak season (Jul – Oct)
|2 persons||$ 310||$ 320||$ 400|
|4 persons||$ 220||$ 240||$ 320|
|6 persons||$ 200||$ 220||$ 300|
|Single room Supplement||$ 30||$ 35||$ 80|
High Season ( Nov – Mar )
|2 persons||$ 300||$ 320||$ 380|
|4 persons||$ 220||$ 240||$ 310|
|6 persons||$ 200||$ 220||$ 280|
|Single room Supplement||$ 25||$ 35||$ 75|
|Low season ( April- Jun )
|2 persons||$ 270||$ 300||$ 330|
|4 persons||$ 200||$ 220||$ 250|
|6 persons||$ 180||$ 200||$ 220|
|Single Room Supplement||–||–||–|
- All park entrance fee.
- Service of a English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Full board accommodation at the lodges(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Transport in a safari mini van with pop-up roof.
- Bottled drinking water on safari.
- Bottled drinks
- Things of personal nature