2 Days Amboseli National Park, Wildlife Safari
- Amboseli National park is one of the premier national parks in Kenya which offers the spectacular backdrop of Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain in Tanzania.
- Amboseli is one of the best parks in Africa to experience large herds of elephants up close.
- Predators like Lion, Cheetah, Leopard, Jackal and Hyena are also available in the park with large grazers and birds like Flamingos can also be seen.
- Lots of grazers can be seen like impala, Thomson’s Gazelle, Grants Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Buffalo…
- Attractions at Amboseli; Observation hill (Immerse yourself with the beautiful landscape of Amboseli), Snow-caped Peak of Mt. Kilimanjaro, Birdlife including flocks of Flamingos in the swamps, Big Four; Lion, Leopard, Elephant and Buffalo can be spotted at Amboseli.
Wildlife you could see while on safari
- Nocturnal Porcupine
- Thomson’s Gazelle
- Over 600 recorded bird species
- Spotted Hyena
- Wild Dogs
- Dik- dik
- Lesser Kudu
Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli
0730 hrs: Pick up from your Nairobi hotel in the morning.
Drive to Amboseli national park which is famous for its scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro which dominates the landscape, and open plains. Arriving with a short game drive at your camp or Lodge in time for lunch.
After a short rest go for the afternoon game drive at the park whereby we shall be in search of elephant, giraffe, zebra, lion, cheetah, warthog, ostrich and many others.
Dinner and overnight at your lodge or Tented camp.
Day 2: Amboseli – Nairobi
Early morning game drive return to your lodge for breakfast . A mid morning game drive viewing with an early hotel lunch at your lodge than later take the leisure drive back to Nairobi to arrive in the late afternoon.
Drop off at Nairobi airport / Nairobi hotel or residence
Safari Wildlife Gallery
Mid level lodge: AA Amboseli lodge
|Peak season ( Jul – Oct )
|2 persons||$ 360||$ 370||$ 410|
|4 persons||$ 260||$ 280||$ 330|
|6 persons||$ 230||$ 240||$ 300|
|Single room Supplement||$ 40||$ 60||$ 80|
High Season ( Nov – Mar )
|2 persons||$ 330||$ 350||$ 400|
|4 persons||$ 250||$ 270||$ 300|
|6 persons||$ 210||$ 230||$ 290|
|Single room Supplement||$ 30||$ 50||$ 65|
|Low season ( April- Jun )
|2 persons||$ 310||$ 330||$ 350|
|4 persons||$ 240||$ 240||$ 290|
|6 persons||$ 200||$ 220||$ 260|
|Single Room Supplement||–||–||–|
- All park entrance fee.
- Service of a English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Full board Accommodation at the lodges (Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner)
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Transport in a safari mini van with pop-up roof.
- Bottled drinking water on safari.
- Bottled drinks
- Things of personal nature