1 Day Tour; Tsavo East National Park Mombasa Safari
MOMBASA – TSAVO EAST – MOMBASA (360 KM)
- Tsavo East National Park is one of the largest wildlife parks in Kenya.
- Large herds of dust-red elephants can be seen all over the park
- Home predators like Lion, Cheetah, Leopard, Serval Cats, Jackal among others
- Lots of grazers can be seen like impala, Thomson’s Gazelle, Grants Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Buffalo…
- Abundant Bird life over 500 species recorded
- Attractions at Tsavo East National Park; the Yatta Plateau (300 Kilometers), Aruba Dam (attracts many animals & birds), Mudanda Rock, Lugard Falls (series of white water rapids on the Galana River)
Wildlife you could see while on safari
- Thomson’s Gazelle
- 500 recorded bird species
- Spotted Hyena
Tsavo East day tour starts 5:00am where your safari driver guide picks you up in your resident hotel.
Tour drives through the Nairobi – Mombasa highway. It takes approximately 2 hours from Mombasa Island/Beach to Tsavo East National Park through the Bachuma Gate. We shall stop bear the park entrance gate for breakfast or refreshments (not included in safari price)
Start wildlife viewing drive in search of red-soiled Elephants, Buffalo, Lion, Cheetah, Giraffe, Antelopes and many more animal species.
Tsavo National Park is divided in to East and West, making it one of the largest national parks in the world with red vast elephant herds and a variety of wild animals including lions, leopards, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo and other plain game.
Lunch shall be at one of the safari lodges or camps withing Tsavo East National Park.
We proceed for an extra game viewing drive after lunch with an exit back to Mombasa to arrive late in the afternoon.
Drop off at your beach hotel/resort or Mombasa Port/Island.
Safari Wildlife Gallery
Price per person
|Each of 2 persons||$ 195|
|Each of 4 persons||$ 150|
|Each of 6 persons||$ 140|
All park entrance fee.
Service of a English speaking professional driver/guide.
Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
Transport in a safari mini van with pop-up roof.
Bottled drinking water on safari.
Things of personal nature